Social Enterprise Kent – Buy Local, Buy Social Conference 2022
Buying from social enterprises has never been more important. Whether you are visiting a café and want to find one that is giving jobs to people with learning difficulties, like Lily’s Social Kitchen, or buying a new fence from a company giving skills to ex-offenders, like Trinity Fencing, or buying some amazing gifts from a company giving high street space to local makers, like Made in Ashford, this conference will explore how we can all support each other. It will also look at how we engage the public and other businesses to buy from social enterprises.
Social Enterprise Kent will also be launching their new Buy Local, Buy Social directory – a FREE directory to promote social enterprises in the region
- Damian Green, MP for Ashford
- Claudia Sykes OBE, Social Enterprise Kent
- Andrew O’Brien, Social Enterprise UK
- Tudor Price, Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce
- Josephine McCartney, Kent Community Foundation
Friday 18th November
- 9.30am registration, tea and coffee ready for 10am start
- Close at 4pm
Spaces are limited, so we are requesting only 2 people per organisation attend.