About Social Enterprise UK
WE'RE THE NATIONAL TRADE BODY FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISE
Our members aren't just social enterprises. They also include private businesses, charities and public sector organisations who support our vision of a world where social enterprise is the usual way of doing business.
- Run effective campaigns for our members and to lobby on the sector's behalf
- Carry out robust and respected research to help paint a picture of the UK's social enterprise movement
- Build networks between social enterprises
- Work with our Corporate Partners to broker business for our members and other social enterprises
- Raise the profile of people and social enterprises in the sector
Join us and find out how membership can benefit your organsiation.
The Fire Station, 139 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2HZ.
How to find us - map and travel information.
We're part of a social enterprise hub supported by PwC and share The Fire Station with The School for Social Entrepreneurs, The Centre for Social Impact, The Beyond Food Foundation and Brigade - a social enterprise bar and bistro.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS WEBSITE?
Behind the scenes we're working to improve our website. We welcome your honest feedback. Please take five minutes to complete a quick survey.
OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
Our current suppliers include:
- Roots HR CIC | www.rootshr.org.uk
- Supply Shack - office supplies, printed stationery and banners | www.supplyshack.co.uk
- Coin St - venue hire | www.coinstreet.org/spacehire
- Brigade Bar & Bistro | www.thebrigade.co.uk
- Hyphen8 - database management | www.hyphen8.com
- Argonaut Community Enterprises - office cleaners | www.argonautenterprises.co.uk
- The Phone Coop | www.thephone.coop/home
- FUSE events management | http://fuseevents.org
Read more about the Buy Social campaign and to find social enterprise suppliers.
OUR IMPACT REPORT
Read our second annual Impact Report 2014/15.
It spans all aspects of our work - our projects and programmes which build markets and opportunities for social enterprises, our policy work which influences decision makers to create a better external environment for social enterprises to operate in and our communications work. Our members remain at the heart of our activities.
UK SOCIAL ENTERPRISE AWARDS
We run the annual UK Social Enterprise Awards. They recognise the high achieving organisations and people in social enterprise.
SOCIAL ENTERPRISE PLACES
We recognise and support towns, cities, villages and zones that wish to declare themselves as ‘hotspots’ of social enterprise activity. Santander UK supports the Social Enterprise Places programme.
Find out more about who works at SEUK. We believe that collaboration and cooperation are key to growing the social enterprise movement. If you want to work with us, or have something to offer our amazing members, get in touch. Any job vacancies we have are listed on our jobs board. We work hard. We have fun.
WE'RE A LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER
This means we pay all directly employed staff the London Living Wage - calculated according to the basic cost of living in the UK - and has a plan in place with contractors to implement the same for all contracted staff.
For more information about how your organisation can become accredited please visit the Living Wage Foundation’s website.
For Social Enterprise UK's Terms & Conditions, please click here.