WE'RE THE NATIONAL TRADE BODY FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISE
Our members aren't just social enterprises. They also include private businesses, charities and public sector organisations who support our vision of a world where social enterprise is the usual way of doing business.
We're here to:
- Run effective campaigns for our members and to lobby on the sector's behalf
- Carry out robust and respected research to help paint a picture of the UK's social enterprise movement
- Build networks between social enterprises
- Work with our Corporate Partners to broker business for our members and other social enterprises
- Raise the profile of people and social enterprises in the sector
We can only do this with the support of our members. Join us today and find out how membership can benefit your organsiation.
UK SOCIAL ENTERPRISE AWARDS
We run the annual UK Social Enterprise Awards. They recognise the high achieving organisations and people in social enterprise.
SOCIAL ENTERPRISE PLACES
Social Enterprise UK recognises and supports towns, cities, villages and zones that wish to declare themselves as ‘hotspots’ of social enterprise activity. Santander UK is supporting the Social Enterprise Places programme.
WE'RE A LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER
This means Social Enterprise UK pays all directly employed staff the London Living Wage- calculated according to the basic cost of living in the UK - and has a plan in place with contractors to implement the same for all contracted staff.
For more information about how your organisation can become accredited please visit the Living Wage Foundation’s website.
For Social Enterprise UK's Terms & Conditions, please click here.