About Social Enterprise UK
WE'RE THE NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP BODY FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISE
Our members aren't just social enterprises. They also include private businesses, charities and public sector organisations who support our vision of a world where social enterprise is the usual way of doing business.
Find out how membership can benefit your organsiation.
At Social Enterprise UK, we:
- Run effective campaigns for our members and lobby on the sector's behalf
- Carry out robust and respected research to help paint a picture of the UK's social enterprise movement
- Raise awareness of the role that social enterprises play delivering health and care services
- Build networks between social enterprises
- Work with our corporate partners to broker business for our members and other social enterprises
- Raise the profile of people and social enterprises in the sector
The Fire Station, 139 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2HZ.
Telephone 020 3589 4950.
How to find us - map and travel information.
We're part of a social enterprise hub supported by PwC and share The Fire Station with The School for Social Entrepreneurs, The Centre for Social Impact, The Beyond Food Foundation and Brigade - a social enterprise bar and bistro.
Find out more about who works at SEUK. We believe that collaboration and cooperation are key to growing the social enterprise movement. If you want to work with us, or have something to offer our amazing members, get in touch. Any job vacancies we have are listed on our jobs board.
WE'RE A LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER
This means we pay all directly employed staff the London Living Wage - calculated according to the basic cost of living in the UK - and has a plan in place with contractors to implement the same for all contracted staff.
For Social Enterprise UK's Terms & Conditions, please click here.