Apply to be a Social Enterprise Place
How to apply to become the next accredited Social Enterprise Place
WE ARE CURRENTLY UNDERTAKING A REVIEW OF THE PLACES NETWORK AND THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS CURRENTLY PAUSED. APPLICATIONS WILL RE-OPEN IN THE NEW YEAR.
Are you eligible to apply?
You must be a town, city, village, borough or other geographic zone that has:
- Significant social enterprise activity
- Established a Social Enterprise Place stakeholder group,
You must be able to commit to:
- Support and grow social enterprise in your area
- Share knowledge and best practice with other Social Enterprise Places
As a Social Enterprise Place you will be joining a growing network of areas around the UK and the world who receive:
- Use of the social enterprise place logo and branding
- Invitation to attend Social Enterprise Place network events
- Access to resources to help you promote social enterprise in your area
- Promotion of your activities through the Social Enterprise Place programme and Social Enterprise UK.
- The chance to apply for support to host a town drive in your area.