At SEUK we see the importance of higher education in making the intellectual case for social enterprise; through educating the next generation of social entrepreneurs; through building the markets for social enterprises through their supply chains and through operating as social enterprises themselves.
Through joining SEUK, universities will receive the following benefits:
- Membership of our newly formed higher education sector sub-group. This group will have an annual meeting, opportunities to partake in policy consultations, and an invitation to join us at our biannual APPG (All Party Parliamentary Group) meetings held at the Palace of Westminster.
- Senior members of SEUK’s team available to join the University several times a year as panellists or participators – as required and to be agreed.
- Introductions to fellow SEUK members – social enterprises, supporters of social enterprise, and corporate partners, with a view to collaboration on projects.
- Opportunity to work with fellow SEUK higher education members to further develop the University/Intern portal site within the SEUK protected members’ area to provide opportunities for students. The portal, run with the University of Northampton, allows students the chance to undertake work experience at a social enterprise.
- Use of all standard membership facilities including unlimited posting of jobs on the SEUK jobsite, sharing news and events within our newsletters, our general membership communications, and posting on our social media platforms (we have in excess of 50,000 followers on Twitter, and a growing presence on Facebook and Instagram). For a full list of member benefits click here.
Universities can now join SEUK for £1500 a year.
For more information please contact our Head of Network. Liz Minns – Liz.email@example.com