Social Enterprise Tours
Interested in meeting with thought leaders, experts and academics from across the UK social enterprise sector?
On our tours, you will experience illuminating talks and discussions with individuals from across the social enterprise world. Whether its CEOs and founders, policymakers or influencers – we’ll connect you with people who can make a difference. Bring your questions and hear first-hand stories from those who’ve been there, done that and can understand your situation.
Bespoke tours to meet your interests
We will arrange a tour to fit your timescales. Tours can be one day or one week or more – it’s up to you. Your tour can be based in London or take in other locations across the UK. There are incredible social enterprises across the country.
We can create tailor-made tours for your particular sector, field or questions, as well as advise you on what works best.
Whatever your focus, we will also provide you with an experienced social enterprise guide to accompany you during the tour, not only getting you to where you need to be on time but also being on hand to answer your social enterprise questions in between.
We run tours for groups including:
- Politicians and policymakers who want to hear from their peers in the UK on how to develop social enterprise.
- Social entrepreneurs looking for like-minded discussion and ideas from the UK.
- Infrastructure and intermediary organisations looking at how they can support social enterprise development better.
- Large corporate businesses wanting fresh ideas and no-nonsense perspective on how to create social, environmental and economic value.
- Individuals from housing, banking, health, education and other sectors wanting new ways to innovate.
We also regularly host international delegations visiting the UK to learn good practice and visit social enterprises. For more information email email@example.com.
Want even more?
We are on hand to provide a range of advice and extras should you require them. Whether it’s signposting you to accommodation, food or what to do in your spare time as well as buying social throughout your visit, we can help.
Our tours not only inspire and educate, but they also help us and our hosts learn from you. This helps to build an international network of people passionate about social enterprise, so get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.
To discuss how we can provide a tour to suit your needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.