Are you eligible to apply?
You must be a town, city, village, borough or other geographic zone that has:
- Significant social enterprise activity
- Established a Social Enterprise Place stakeholder group,
You must be able to commit to:
- Support and grow social enterprise in your area
- Share knowledge and best practice with other Social Enterprise Places
To apply you’ll need to submit three documents – the Places application form, a report on the social enterprise activity and support systems in your area and a template action plan.
Documents to download
A Template action plan – to help focus plan the actions the steering group will take
To help with your application you can download the following:
As a Social Enterprise Place you will be joining a growing network of areas around the UK and the world who receive:
- Use of the social enterprise place logo and branding
- Invitation to attend SEP network events
- Access to resources to help you promote social enterprise in your area
- Promotion of your activities through the SEP programme and SEUK.
- The chance to apply for support to host a town drive in your area.
1) Submit Application
Please send your completed application pack or any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions about the application process please call +44 (0)203 5894 950.
Once your application has been submitted it will be reviewed by a panel from the SEP programme, and we will let you know the outcome of your application once the panel has made a decision. Panels are being held every two months.
The Places Programme is supported by People’s Postcode Lottery