Call 020 7484 7516 for 15 minutes free legal advice.
Hempsons operate a free legal advice line to Social Enterprise UK Members covering the following areas:
- Setting up – choosing and creating legal structures
- Partnering successfully – collaborations and mergers
- Managing well – governance issues
- Growing your business, including contracts and tenders
- Staffing – employment law advice
- Spinning out – support on spinning out from the public sector.
Simply call 020 7484 7516 and ask for the Social Enterprise Legal Advice Line quoting SEUK.Please state which of the areas above you would like advice on.
Hempsons has an established social enterprise and charities practice. It has a national reputation and have an experienced team covering the firm’s four offices in London, Manchester, Harrogate and Newcastle. Hempsons can advise on the full range of legal issues affecting social enterprises and charities. Members of the Hempsons team have been described as “efficient, prompt and [giving] all the support you could ask for”, as being “a joy to work with”, and as “[working] very hard to deliver an efficient and fully-rounded service.”
For more information click here.