Location: London, Greater London
Close Date: 16 May 2021
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000
Website link for full job description: https://yearhere.org/hiring2021/
Point of contact for applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief job description:
As our Programme Manager, you’ll manage the second half of the Fellowship and the transition into our social venture Accelerator. You’ll support many of Year Here’s critical work strands so that we can propel the UK’s most promising professionals towards entrepreneurship that genuinely makes a difference.
At the heart of our programme team, you’ll think through how to bring our curriculum to life in a way that is meaningful and transformative for our Fellows and graft behind the scenes to make sure we pull off each programme component without a hitch. You’ll work closely with colleagues to manage a seamless journey for our Fellows.
Given how critical our partnerships are to the success of Year Here, you’ll also delight our diverse clients, faculty and strategic partners with your professional and friendly communications.
The Programme Manager will report to the Head of Consulting and will also work closely with the Head of Ventures. This is a London-based role. We are open to full-time or 4 days per week.
- Produce and coordinate learning sessions that inspire Fellows to become effective and ambitious changemakers.
- Maintain the behind-the-scenes systems that make the programme feel like a well-oiled machine.
- Guide and support each Fellow through the course, getting them hyped for what we hope will be the most transformative year of their lives.
- Be the friendly face of Year Here for our clients and partners.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re diligent, logical, and ordered in your work.
- You’re a sensitive and thoughtful relationship-builder.
- You believe in the power of business for social change.
- You’re committed to social justice, diversity and inclusion.
- You’re not afraid of working hard in pursuit of a big vision.