Location: London, Greater London
Close Date: 16 May 2021
Salary: £200 – £300 per day
Website link for full job description: https://yearhere.org/hiring2021/
Point of contact for applicants: email@example.com
Brief job description:
As our Frontline Coach, you’ll be working one to one with our Fellows over five months, while they are embedded in frontline services across London – from homeless hostels and youth services to GP surgeries.
You’ll support them to dive deep into their placements, adding value where they can, gaining deep human and systemic insight into social issues, and leading a high-impact Innovation Project.
You’ll work closely with the rest of our programme team. The Frontline Coach will report to the Head of Frontline Innovation.
This is a freelance role mostly conducted remotely. You’ll work 10 days per 5-month frontline phase (Feb-July and Sept-Jan).
– Work one-to-one with half of the cohort providing support throughout their frontline placements.
Provide Fellows with guidance on how to be a useful extra pair of hands in placement, gain insight into their specific social issue area, and lead an innovation project.
– Surface any practical or pastoral issues that the Fellow might be grappling with.
– Shaping Fellows’ overall learning experience – from development planning to participating in training workshops and sessions.
– Play an active role in two Bootcamp training weeks, working with Fellows to prepare for frontline roles, understand the innovation process and develop their ideas.
Who we’re looking for:
– You’ll have a background in frontline services, having worked closely with vulnerable people throughout your career.
– You’ll have demonstrable innovation expertise within the sector. Perhaps you’ve been a social worker, teacher, support worker, community organiser or NHS clinician.
– You know what it’s like to drive forward changes in delivery – identifying problems in the system, coming up with creative solutions and getting buy in from your colleagues.
– You have excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for learning and development