- Job Title: Marketing Co-ordinator
- Contract: 6 months fixed term
- Salary: Starting Salary £25,000 pro rata
- Location: Working from home flexibly. Ideally based within our geography and able to travel to offices or site visits from time to time. Access to a car for these visits is preferable.
- Hours: 22 hours per week
- Holidays: 25 days holiday per annum increasing with service pro-rated for part time roles with the ability to buy or sell up to 1 week (pro rata)
About Us – Changing Lives One Job at Time
Ways into Work is an employee-owned social enterprise with a clear mission: Changing Lives One Job at a Time. We do this by supporting people with disabilities or other barriers to gain and maintain paid employment. With over 60% of the people we support in work, and 90% retained in work we are really proud of the impact we are making. Working with us can be challenging, but our employees rate us as a great place to work, consistently 4 out of 5 stars or better; and the reward of changing someone’s life is second to none!
We have identified a need to expand and invest in all our marketing activities with an emphasis on digital communication. We provide fantastic support to clients and employers alike, however we know that we can do more to build on our existing digital and other communications platforms to share our good news stories and updates. We’re also looking for support to help develop new business opportunities and increase our reach to engage with more potential funders, commissioners and employers. Therefore, we have created this role with the objective to increase general awareness of our social impact as well as support with specific initiatives we are currently developing. As the first specialist marketing role in the organisation, this represents an exciting opportunity for innovation and transformation.
- share our values
- have proven experience of digital communications across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our Website
- have experience of developing and implementing marketing plans for products and services
- have a growth mindset and ability to take on management and leadership of marketing projects
- be an experienced IT user of marketing and business-related systems, such as Microsoft Office products (Word, Powerpoint, Excel), Canva, CRM’s and website content management packages)
- have excellent communication skills, oral and written
- have the resilience needed to deal with organisational challenges in an everchanging growth context and competing priorities
- experience of charity fundraising and platforms such as JustGiving or VirginMoneyGiving
- project management experience or qualification
For further information, to discuss any reasonable adjustments or for an informal chat, please contact: Debra Burnett on 07920 831511 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Application Deadline: Wednesday 17th November 2021. Interview date: Monday 29th November 2021.