- Reporting To: Deputy CEO
- Salary: £27-£30k per annum
- Seniority Level: Mid-level
- Location: London/Head Office Tooting
- Term: Permanent Full Time (Part-time position considered for the right candidate)
- Closing Date: 26th April
- Interview Date: 28th, 29th April
- Interview Format: Interviews will be conducted virtually
WHO WE ARE
Business Launchpad (BLP) aims to transform young lives through enterprise and supporting them gain enterprise and leadership skills. Young people are at the heart of what we do.
We offer complete and personalised business guidance and support to in need young entrepreneurs from across London, aged 16 to 30 through workshops and 1:1 business coaching. We work in partnership with young people to enable them to start their own business or move into employment or/and education and training. We aim to develop approaches that empower, support and encourage young people to build confidence and follow their aspirations and fulfil their potential.
Business Launchpad owns Tooting Works a 46, 000 sq/ft affordable office and coworking space at the heart of Tooting (where you will be located). We are a social enterprise with 100% of our profits funding the charitable work of Business Launchpad (BLP). Tooting Works Community Projects (TWCP) is ‘powered by’ Tooting Works, as the vehicle to make sure Tooting Works becomes a Community Asset. We are using the resources of the business centre (car park, kitchens and meeting rooms) to provide the local community with safe, sanitised and secure spaces to distribute food and essential items to vulnerable groups in Tooting, South West London during COVID19. In the long-term Tooting Works Community Projects will create other exciting initiatives, in direct response to local community need. This will include support for young people aged 16-30 who will be heavily impacted by the current crisis.
A new development grant from Wandsworth Council is enabling the expansion of our current space at Tooting Works to include a new 40 seat co-working space (youth and tech focused), enterprise kitchen and multi-purpose events space. This new development is a cross company project which will engage new Tooting Works and Business Launchpad customers/clients, and serve as a space that our community can access and engage with.
As a Marketing Lead you will be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy and plan for Tooting Works and Business Launchpad. This role will be responsible for all marketing activities from planning and development to execution.
The primary aim for Business Launchpad is to develop brand awareness, increase client retention, create youth led content and showcase our client success stories.
The primary aim for Tooting Works is to increase enquiries and leads, develop strong brand awareness and increase community engagement to help Tooting Works become a community asset.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee both the Tooting Works and Business Launchpad brand to ensure consistency across all marketing touchpoints
- Report on and analyse all marketing activity to review and identify places of improvement
- Manage the Tooting Works and Business Launchpad marketing budget
- Delivery of impactful and effective multichannel marketing campaigns, on time and within budget
- Work with the team to plan and execute local events
- Direct videographers and photographers for all photoshoots
- Produce effective email marketing campaigns via MailChimp
- Implement and refine the marketing strategy and plan
- Take ownership of all social media platforms including content creation to scheduling of posts
- Update content in both Tooting Works and Business Launchpad website backend, WordPress
- Work with the team to create blog posts as well as press releases when needed
- Develop market research as necessary, including both qualitative and quantitative research
- Create and plan a variety of digital campaigns across social media and PPC
- Research and optimise keywords for Google AdWords and SEO
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Knowledge and/or experience using social media advertising for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time, and ready to take on responsibility.
- Excellent team player and ability to work effectively across multiple teams.
- Solutions orientated and positive “can do” attitude.
- Demonstrable experience in developing content and managing communications across various social media platforms
- Ability to use the CMS WordPress
- Experience using the CRM system Salesforce
- Experience using the Adobe Suite
- Experience using Hootsuite
- Exciting opportunity to work on upcoming campaigns within the Third Sector
- 25 days of leave + extra wellbeing day
- Competitive salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
- A great entrepreneurial environment where you can make a real difference
- Access to business coaching to help your entrepreneurial goals
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and therefore the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands. The candidate must be eligible to work in the UK.
You can find out more about us at;
BLP is proud of its principles of valuing everyone and never discriminating.
To apply for this role, upload your CV and a supporting statement to email@example.com by 26th April.
Please follow the link below to help with CV/cover letter writing and the application process. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/so-common-practice-when-applying-job-ndidiokezie/?trackingId=HggyQKKdq21d3Q27m87FMQ%3D%3D