- Location: Flexible
- Close Date: 24th April 2022
- Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
- Website link for full job description: https://ahfund.org.uk/news/latest/ahf-investment-manager-vacancy/
- Point of contact for applicants: Oliver Brodrick-Ward / email@example.com
Brief job description:
Overall purpose of the role
- To identify and secure new lending opportunities through the Heritage Impact Fund (HIF) and AHF endowment.
- To manage existing and new clients in the AHF portfolio.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the Investment Team and other members of the AHF, to source and develop new lending business, spanning deals from £30,000 to £500,000+.
- Convert investment opportunities into drawn investments, appraising applications – including both financial and impact analysis – conducting due diligence and presenting and supporting recommendations to the AHF’s Credit Panels.
- Alongside the wider Investment Team, be responsible for the day-to-day management of the client portfolio.
- Analysing client reporting and providing reports and risk assessment to the Head of Investment, recommending appropriate action where required.
- Supporting the Chief Executive and the Head of Investment to grow the AHF’s funds for lending and to maximise income from existing sources, including establishing and maintaining constructive relationships with social investors, statutory and charitable funding bodies.
- Forging beneficial and enduring connections with other social investment and heritage sector organisations, funders, and advice providers, expanding the AHF’s network.
- Working with the Head of Investment to ensure all other staff members of the AHF play an active role in promoting and supporting AHF’s lending programmes.
- Contributing to the delivery of AHF’s communications and social media strategy, including providing content for AHF publications and website.
- Assisting the Head of Investment to meet the reporting requirements of various funders.