- Salary: £24,940 + 5%, pension (pro rata)
- Hours: 28 hrs per week (4 days a week based on a 7-hour working day).
- Contract: Fixed term until 31st December 2022 (3-month probationary period)
This role will involve working across the West Cornwall area, see https://communityledcornwall.co.uk/local-action-groups/west-cornwall-lag/. We have funding to secure an office space in the heart of West Cornwall. The exact location will be decided in conjunction with the successful candidate. This role will be based at the office in West Cornwall and some remote working is also a possibility. A vehicle and driving license are essential for this role.
Are you passionate about seeing communities in Cornwall thrive?
Do you want to support individuals to turn a seed of an idea into an enterprise with a difference?
We are seeking a dynamic Learning Manager to join our team.
Working in West Cornwall you will have a good head for business and ideally an understanding, and experience of, setting up and / or leading new projects. You will enjoy facilitating groups and share SSE’s fundamental value of ‘learning by doing’.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter answering the following questions:
- What excites you about the prospect of working for the School for Social Entrepreneurs? (max 200 words)
- What would make you an excellent Learning Manager as part of the Cornwall team? (max 300 words)
Please include the names of two professional referees, including your current or most recent employer. Please note that referees will not be approached without your prior knowledge and only following a successful application and final interview.
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring your subheading is: Learning Manager (CLLD)
Application deadline: 10am on Monday 4th October
Interviews will be held: Monday 11th & Tuesday 12th October
For full details about the role please see the application pack.