- Location: Flexible (UK based)
- Close Date: 3rd October 2021
- Salary: circa £26,000 per annum
- Website link for full job description: https://www.sibgroup.org.uk/careers
- Point of contact for applicants: Teresa Higgins
Brief job description:
Social Investment Business provide finance to create fairer communities and improve people’s lives. We do this by providing the money and support they need directly, partnering to support them effectively and, using our knowledge to inform our own work and influence others.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing and Social Media Officer to join our Learning and Influence Team as part of the Social Investment Business organisation. Reporting to our Policy Lead this role will assist in shaping our marketing, digital and public relations strategies.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can create compelling communications showcasing our programmes and funds.
• Can provide expertise and oversight in the shaping and embedding of SIB’s external messaging.
• Can produce accessible and well-written marketing materials for our programmes and funds.
• Is a strong and effective communicator using a variety of digital media
• Can support formal and informal engagement with SIB’s customers and the internal team.
• Is an enthusiastic self-starter with a commitment to open and transparent communication with a wide range of stakeholders