Full-time, Open Ended £26,500 per year 40 hours per week Monday – Friday Occasional evening and weekend work required.
- Managing the day to day operations of Munch in Marylebone
- Promoting Munch in Marylebone, and the Social Enterprise
- Being responsible for food safety and health and safety compliance for Munch in Marylebone
- Working with volunteers and service users.
- Experience of running and maintaining a professional kitchen
- Evidence of previously monitoring and improving quality standards within the catering sector
- At least 2 years practical experience in the catering industry
- An understanding of general admin, and finance, policies and procedures
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- A strong team player who can work with and teach volunteers
- Ability to design high quality menus
- Commitment to great service
Closing date: Friday 29th November 2019