Job Title: Sales Team Leader
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Head of Sales and Marketing
Position Type: Full time
The glue that holds the sales team together – a role model sales person that not only delivers sales themselves but provides the training and motivation to the team to reach their sales goals. You need to be a results-driven and sales-oriented people person.
Role Responsibilities and Duties
- Motivate and guide team members to reach weekly goals while promoting effective customer service.
- Recruit & train the sales team
- Delegate tasks and set guidelines and deadlines for achievement
- Set sales targets, monitor achievement and deal with underperformance as and when needed.
- Prepare sales reports
- Ensure sound product knowledge across all brands and ensure stay ahead of all new product development initiatives and sales promotions at all times
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- Proven track record of sales within a telesales environment
- Business or marketing qualification
- Leadership & Motivational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
- Organisational Skills
- IT literate in Office 365, ACT database, Shopify, NetSuite, CRM systems
- Confident, people person with the ability to share knowledge and motivate a team
- An open-minded approach to the role with a flexible, can-do attitude.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Comfortable taking the initiative.
- A passion for social change and diversity.
How to apply:
Send your CV’s and covering letter to email@example.com