- Location: Islington, London
- Close Date: 12pm Wednesday 13th July 2022
- Salary: £38,000-£40,000 p.a. pro rata (full-time), depending on experience, with 5% increase April annually.
- Website link for full job description: https://pop-up.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Marketing-Sales-Manager-Job-Description.pdf
- Point of contact for applicants: email@example.com
Brief job description:
Pop Up Projects are a non-profit, London-based national children’s literature development agency and Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisation, established 2011. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Marketing & Sales Manager to join our team. This highly communicative, business-minded and enterprising person will play a pivotal role in achieving the organisation’s aim of developing a more balanced portfolio of charitable and commercial offers. They will lead on marketing and selling our exciting new courses (for illustrators and writers) and publishing products (existing and forthcoming titles), while working to build our subscriber base and generally raise the profile of the organisation and its acclaimed work in increasing diversity, inclusion and representation in children’s literature and publishing.
The right candidate will have:
– Strong experience of developing and executing (i) marketing and sales strategies and campaigns, and (ii) sales pipelines to take new products and services to market
– Up-to-date knowledge/experience of website management, SEO, e-commerce, digital media
– Outstanding communication, stakeholder and relationship management skills, as well as a proven ability to manage others effectively
– A passion for equality in children’s literature and publishing
Above all, they must be independently driven with an entrepreneurial flair, exceptional at multitasking, and capable of putting systems in place to plan and steer the work of the Marketing & Sales team. As a key part of an ambitious SME they will be working alongside 10 staff members, collaboratively focussed on delivering a planned programme of work in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and (occasionally) internationally. Additional strategic support from Pop Up’s Board has been allocated to this role.
Please call us on 07830801650 if you need the job description in an alternative format.