- Location: Islington, London
- Close Date: 12pm Wednesday 13th July 2022
- Salary: £36,000-£38,000 p.a. pro rata (full-time), depending on experience, with 5% increase April annually.
- Website link for full job description: https://pop-up.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Digital-Manager-Job-Description.pdf
- Point of contact for applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief job description:
Pop Up Projects are a non-profit, London-based national children’s literature development agency and Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisation, established 2011. With a recent grant from the Rothschild Foundation we are recruiting an experienced and enterprising new Digital Manager to join our team. The Digital Manager will play a pivotal role in achieving the organisation’s aim of developing a more commercial approach to areas of our work, by supporting the marketing and selling of our exciting new courses (for illustrators and writers) and publishing products (existing and forthcoming titles). They will lead on building and enhancing our digital strategy, content and profile, and e-commerce capacity and potential, as well as provide support to projects teams as we launch, trial and develop a new LearnWorlds LMS platform to host and facilitate our courses. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with commercial experience – within or outside of the cultural sector – to contribute to our acclaimed work in increasing diversity, inclusion and representation in children’s literature and publishing.
The right candidate will have:
– Track record in developing and executing website (including SEO) and social media strategy;
– Strong understanding of website A/B testing and continuous improvement of product features;
– Experience of e-commerce implementation and optimisation, and CRM strategy and management;
– Excellent communication skills and an ability to work both collaboratively with other as well as independently and with initiative;
– A passion for equality in children’s literature and publishing.
Previous experience in a similar role is preferable.
As a key part of an ambitious SME they will be working alongside 10 staff members, collaboratively focussed on delivering a planned programme of work in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and (occasionally) internationally. Additional strategic support from Pop Up’s Board has been allocated to this role.
Please call us on 07830801650 if you need the job description in an alternative format.