Location: UK wide
Close Date: 31/12/2019
Point of contact for applicants: Michael Grimsdale
Why you should become a Bloom Ambassador…
- The Role is self-employed.
- You will be helping your Community (Charities, businesses, care organisations, voluntary groups and Individuals of all ages and abilities especially the vulnerable and disadvantaged).
- There are No fixed time commitments.
- The role can complement your existing interests / work. The role simply requires you to promote and “signpost” people in your community to the Bloom website and social media.
- There is a simple, formal registration process and there are minimum contribution targets and great rewards.
- There is even the opportunity to earn commission for both you and your community.