- Salary: £35,373.60 – 42,916.50 plus generous benefits package
- Location: MHFA England Offices – London, and home working
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Sector: Mental Health
- To apply: https://mhfaengland.org/mhfa-centre/careers/
- Deadline: 6th May 2021.
About MHFA England
MHFA England is a social enterprise and the leading provider of mental health skills and awareness training courses in England. Our vision is to improve the mental health of the nation by increasing people’s knowledge and skills through access to evidence-based, anti-racist and inclusive training. We believe that by training at least 1:10 of the adult population, we can normalise society’s attitudes and behaviours around mental health and develop the skills we need to look after our own and others’ wellbeing. Learn more about our social mission and our history by reading our ‘what we do’ section on our website.
We are a friendly, inclusive, dynamic, fast-paced organisation and we strive to be an exemplary health and wellbeing employer. Currently we are undertaking an ambitious Digital Transformation Programme so that we can achieve our digital vision to seamlessly connect and engage Customers, Clients, Members and Staff and support our mission to train 1:10 people in mental health knowledge and skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate, purpose driven marketing professional who will develop and deliver a Digital First marketing and brand programme across multiple channels to drive new and repeat business and help to grow MHFA England’s market position.
The role holder will be able to evaluate marketing activity in line with organisational goals and provide market research insight to inform and direct marketing activity. This role will play a key part in the shaping and delivery of integrated campaigns, designed to support MHFA England’s vision, mission and brand strategy.
You will be able to:
- Deliver Digital First, insight driven marketing plans to support the achievement of commercial revenue targets
- Manage the marketing and content function to support business needs of the organisation, including line management responsibilities
- Manage customer journey across all marketing content and ensure it is inclusive and accessible
- Identify potential risks and issues that impact future delivery of marketing activity
- Day to day management of budget items
- Utilise market research and market insight to inform marketing activity and content across multiple channels
- Support and drive delivery of strategically integrated campaigns
- Produce high quality marketing copy and collateral, with a creative flair for visually compelling content
- Manage and oversee the design, briefing and production of all marketing assets
- Build strong relationships with valued suppliers and stakeholders to support the delivery of marketing and brand objectives
You will have:
- Experience of creating valuable marketing content and measuring the results of marketing activities
- Strong understanding of marketing best practice
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- Project management skills
- Budget management skills
- Strong analytical skills in data management, research and reporting
- Ability to manage multi-stakeholder relationships and/or projects
- Ability to persuade and influence internal and external stakeholders
- CIM or digital marketing qualification
- Awareness of mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
Looking after you
Wellbeing is at the heart of all that we do and say and we are a friendly and supportive organisation. We are committed to rewarding our employees with competitive pay, a flexible and supportive workplace, opportunities to grow and develop, and our promise that we will put your wellbeing first.
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Two wellbeing breaks, in summer and winter
- Free Mental Health First Aid training
- Employee Assistance Programme with a 24-hour helpline from Health Assured, occupational health and counselling
- Free flu jab to protect your health in winter
Employee benefits after probation period:
- Investing in your professional development, including qualifications and mentoring
- Death-in-service and critical illness cover
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Free eye test and £55 towards glasses
- Cycle to work scheme with an interest free loan to buy a bicycle
- Matched pension scheme (up to 5%)
- Flexible working hours and access to flexible ways of working
- Commitment to volunteering
- Fun Club, festive events and celebration
- Team lunches and events
- ‘Bonusly’ employee recognition and reward scheme
Interested? How to apply
For the full job description and person specification please see the attached documents. Go to our website for further information.
To apply please submit a covering letter and CV demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role. The closing date for applications is 6th May 2021.
Interviews will be held mid May 2021.
Mental Health First Aid England is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race or ethnicity, nationality, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, parental or carer status, education, socioeconomic background, pregnancy or maternity, or any other characteristic protected under equality legislation.
We are especially keen to encourage and welcome applications from people currently under-represented within the organisation, these include but are not limited to those from the LGBT+ community, people with disabilities, and candidates who are Black or People of Colour.
By applying for this job you are confirming that you have read the MHFA England Privacy Notice and accept the conditions under which your details will be processed.