- Salary: £35,373.60 – 42,916.50
- Location: MHFA England Offices – London, and home working
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Category: Marketing
- Sector: Mental Health
- Apply: https://mhfaengland.org/mhfa-centre/careers/
- Deadline: 6th May 2021.
About MHFA England
MHFA England is a social enterprise and the leading provider of mental health skills and awareness training in England. Our vision is to improve the mental health of the nation by increasing people’s knowledge and skills through access to evidence-based, anti-racist and inclusive training. We believe that by training at least 1:10 of the adult population, we can normalise society’s attitudes and behaviours around mental health and develop the skills we need to look after our own and others’ wellbeing. Learn more about our social mission and our history by reading our ‘what we do’ section on our website.
We are a friendly, inclusive, dynamic, fast-paced organisation and we strive to be an exemplary health and wellbeing employer. Currently we are undertaking an ambitious Digital Transformation Programme so that we can achieve our digital vision to seamlessly connect and engage Customers, Clients, Members and Staff, and support our mission to train 1:10 people in mental health knowledge and skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate, purpose driven and dynamic Digital Marketing professional who can deliver and evaluate a Digital First marketing and brand programme across owned, earned and paid channels to drive new and repeat business, and help grow MHFA England’s market position.
You will be able to:
- Work with the Marketing and Content team, to understand need, revenue targets to plan digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO/SEM, email social media and display advertising to meet those needs and targets.
- Work closely with the Website Content and UX Consultant to manage and deliver an integrated digital strategy putting customer UX at the heart of decision making.
- Manage and monitor a programme of continuous improvements for all digital channels.
- Work closely with Client Delivery Directorate to deliver digital marketing campaigns to achieve commercial revenue targets and impact goals.
- Work closely with Take to Market project streams to support delivery of existing and new product developments to achieve commercial revenue targets and impact goals.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns using evaluation and analysis to drive improvement through results.
- Manage compliance with GDPR laws and regulations.
- Identify any potential risks and issues that may impact future delivery and ensure any internal controls in the digital marketing function are being adequately managed.
- Utilise market research techniques, desk research and market insight to monitor and implement industry best practice and monitor competitor and sector digital practices.
- Meet defined department and individual KPIs.
You will have:
- 5 years plus experience of working at a manager level in a digital marketing role
- Experience of creating and executing strategic digital plans and digital marketing campaigns.
- Sound understanding of an integrated UX with ecommerce, CRM/ CMS and mobile.
- Project management skills for campaign planning and delivery
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to write for different platforms and audiences
- Ability to manage workload independently
- Strong analytical skills in data management, research and reporting
- Experience of working with ecommerce, CRM and CMS
- Agency/supplier management skills
- Good facilitation skills
Looking after you
Wellbeing is at the heart of all that we do and say and we are a friendly and supportive organisation. We are committed to rewarding our employees with competitive pay, a flexible and supportive workplace, opportunities to grow and develop, and our promise that we will put your wellbeing first.
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Two wellbeing breaks, in summer and winter
- Free Mental Health First Aid training
- Employee Assistance Programme with a 24-hour helpline from Health Assured, occupational health and counselling
- Investing in your professional development, including qualifications and mentoring
- Free flu jab to protect your health in the winter
- Death-in-service and critical illness cover
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Free eye test and £55 towards glasses
- Cycle to work scheme with an interest free loan to buy a bicycle
- Matched pension scheme (up to 5%)
- Flexible working hours and access to flexible ways of working
- Commitment to volunteering
- Fun Club, festive events and celebration
- Team lunches and events
- ‘Bonusly’ employee recognition and reward scheme
Interested? How to apply
For the full job description and person specification please see the attached documents. Go to our website for further information.
To apply please submit a covering letter and CV demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role. The closing date for applications is 6th May 2021.
Interviews will be held mid May 2021.
Mental Health First Aid England is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race or ethnicity, nationality, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, parental or carer status, education, socioeconomic background, pregnancy or maternity, or any other characteristic protected under equality legislation.
We are especially keen to encourage and welcome applications from people currently under-represented within the organisation, these include but are not limited to those from the LGBT+ community, people with disabilities, and candidates who are Black or People of Colour.
By applying for this job you are confirming that you have read the MHFA England Privacy Notice and accept the conditions under which your details will be processed.