- Location: London (E1 8BB) and homeworking
- Close Date: 13th May 2022
- Salary: £40,000
- Website link for full job description: https://mhfaengland.org/mhfa-centre/careers/
- Point of contact for applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief job description:
About MHFA England
MHFA England is a social enterprise and the leading provider of mental health skills and awareness training courses in England. Our vision is to improve the health of the nation, through normalising society’s attitudes and behaviours around mental health, by developing the skills we need to look after our own and others’ wellbeing. Learn about our social mission and our history by reading our ‘what we do’ section on our website.
A certified Great Place to Work, we are a friendly, inclusive, dynamic, fast-paced organisation and we strive to be an exemplary health and wellbeing employer. Currently we are undertaking an ambitious Digital Transformation Programme so that we can achieve our digital vision to seamlessly connect and engage Customers, Clients, Members and Staff and support our mission to train 1:10 people in mental health knowledge and skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented Brand Lead to uphold and develop our brand strategy, ensuring it is both maintained and enhanced to drive new and repeat business, grow market position and achieve impact and revenue goals in line with our mission and commercial strategy.
Working closely with the Marketing and Content Lead, and Website Content and UX Lead to deliver an insight led, digital first, Brand and Marketing strategy.
You will be able to:
• Lead the development of the MHFA brand strategy which embraces diversity at its core
• Manage and oversee the Graphic and Visual Designers and the design, briefing and production of all brand assets and tools
• Create content for different audiences in line with best practice
• Manage the design function to support business needs across the organisation, creating a holistic approach to all branded content and assets
• Analyse our brand performance, evaluating brand tracking and metrics
• Work closely and collaborate across organisational teams and key stakeholders to ensure delivery of the organisation’s strategic goals, mission and vision
You will have:
• Strong understanding of Brand strategy and high level brand skills
• Experience in a Brand Manager or equivalent role, with line management experience
• Best practice knowledge of design principles
• Project management skills
• Core marketing writing skills
• Awareness of mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
• Budget management skills
• Experience of working with CRM or CMS to deliver brand activity
Looking after you
Wellbeing is at the heart of all that we do and say – we are a friendly and supportive organisation. We are committed to rewarding our employees with competitive pay, a flexible and supportive workplace, opportunities to grow and develop, and our promise that we will put your wellbeing first.
What we offer:
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Two wellbeing breaks, in summer and winter
• Free Mental Health First Aid training
• Employee Assistance Programme with a 24-hour helpline from Health Assured, occupational health and counselling
• Free flu jab to protect your health in winter
Employee benefits after probation period:
• Investing in your professional development, including qualifications and mentoring
• Death-in-service and critical illness cover
• Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
• Free eye test and £55 towards glasses
• Cycle to work scheme with an interest free loan to buy a bicycle
• Matched pension scheme (up to 5%)
• Flexible working hours and access to flexible ways of working
• Commitment to volunteering
• Fun Club, festive events and celebration
• Team lunches and events
• ‘Bonusly’ employee recognition and reward scheme
Interested? How to apply
For the full job description and person specification please see the attached documents. Go to our website for further information.
To apply please submit a covering letter and CV demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role. Early application is advised as we will be interviewing as applications are received.