- Salary: £27,050.40 – 32,772.60 plus generous benefits package
- Location: MHFA England Offices – London, and home working
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Sector: Mental Health
- To apply: go to https://mhfaengland.org/mhfa-centre/careers/
- Deadline: Sunday 25th April 2021.
About MHFA England
MHFA England is a social enterprise and the leading provider of mental health skills and awareness training courses in England. Our vision is to improve the health of the nation, through normalising society’s attitudes and behaviours around mental health, by developing the skills we need to look after our own and others’ wellbeing. Learn about our social mission and our history by reading our ‘what we do section’ on our website.
We are a friendly, dynamic, fast-paced organisation and we strive to be an exemplary health and wellbeing employer. We are launching an ambitious Digital Transformation Programme to seamlessly connect and engage Customers, Clients, Members and Staff and support our mission to train 1:10 of the population in mental health knowledge and skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual who can plan, develop and deliver a membership and staff communications plan that is aligned with MHFA England’s membership engagement plan and people plan and support external communications activity. The role has a focus on Instructor Member, supporter and staff communications. It is also responsible for supporting wider communications and campaign initiatives. All activity will be delivered in line with MHFA England’s vision, mission and commercial and brand strategy.
You will be able to:
- Manage the development and delivery of a communications plan for MHFA England’s membership, to support commercial revenue targets and impact goals.
- Manage the development and delivery of an internal communications plan and calendar for MHFA England’s staff to support the organisation’s people plan.
- Work with the Head of Communications and Campaigns to translate communications and campaigns insight to inform and shape strategic planning.
- Day to day management of assigned budget to ensure that activity is in line with agreed plans.
- Provide regular, insight driven and outcome focused reporting for the directorate.
- Track, analyse and optimise campaigns and activity to inform decision making and ensure maximum return on investment.
You will have:
- Communications and campaigns management experience
- Experience of membership and internal communications
- Exceptional copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Speech and brief writing skills
- Relationship management and networking skills
- Ability to manage workload independently
- Analytical skills in data management, research and reporting
- Experience of working with CRM and CMS to deliver campaign activity
Looking after you
Wellbeing is at the heart of all that we do and say, we are friendly and supportive organisation. We are committed to rewarding our employees with competitive pay, a flexible and supportive workplace, opportunities to grow and develop, and our promise that we will put your wellbeing first.
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Two wellbeing breaks, in summer and winter
- Free Mental Health First Aid training
- Employee Assistance Programme with a 24-hour helpline from Health Assured, occupational health and counselling
- Free flu jab to protect your health in winter
Employee benefits after probation period:
- Investing in your professional development, including qualifications and mentoring
- Death-in-service and critical illness cover
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Free eye test and £55 towards glasses
- Cycle to work scheme with an interest free loan to buy a bicycle
- Matched pension scheme (up to 5%)
- Flexible working hours and access to flexible ways of working
- Commitment to volunteering
- Fun Club, festive events and celebration
- Team lunches and events
- ‘Bonusly’ employee recognition and reward scheme
Interested? How to apply
For the full job description and person specification please see the attached documents./ Go to our website for further information.
To apply please submit a covering letter and CV demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the role. The closing date for applications is Sunday 25th April 2021.
Interviews will be held week commencing 3rd May 2021.
Mental Health First Aid England is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or those who are pregnant or on maternity leave. We are especially keen to encourage applications from people currently under-represented within the organisation, these include but are not limited to those from the LGBT+ community, people with disabilities, and those from a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic background.
By applying for this job you are confirming that you have read the MHFA England Privacy Notice and accept the conditions under which your details will be processed.