Post Title: Learning & Development Advisor
Site Location: Bournemouth
Contract Type: Permanent
Working as part of the extended HR team you will work with the Learning and Development Manager to maximise the learning and development opportunities in BH Live ensuring all staff are fully trained, skilled and engaged to manage various challenges required to meet all objectives and goals.
This role has arisen due to natural growth of the company and is a great opportunity for you to be part of our journey. You will support the development and implementation of our training strategy including designing training programmes, coordinating external training programmes and delivering some training modules.
You will assist in inducting new colleagues and as part of the team, will review and improve our on boarding processes. Engaging with key stakeholders you will promote Learning & Development activities and opportunities across the business.
You will maintain and build upon our e-learning portal as well as monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators.
The Learning & Development Advisor will have previous proven experience within a Learning & Development or training role. You will be an excellent communicator and confident in your approach. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of conducting training needs analysis, creating training content and experience of delivering training. A formal training or learning and development qualification would be beneficial.
You will need:
- The ability to communicate and engage with people across all levels.
- Highly organised multi-taker with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Strong coaching & relationship building skills.
- IT Literacy skills including proficient use of Work, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to work unsocial hours on occasion to deliver Learning & Development activity/outreach attendance.
- A track record of creating and maintaining strong working relationship and working collaboratively with colleagues both on site and remotely.
- Proven experience of training delivery and facilitation.
To protect your privacy please only set up vacancy alerts and apply for roles on BH Lives Careers site: bhlive.org.uk/careers
BH Live is a leading operator of leisure and event venues; a social enterprise that designs and builds engaging experiences to inspire people and enrich lives. For more visit bhlive.org.uk.
Get social with us: LinkedIn, Twitter @BHLIVE_UK and Facebook @SocialEnterpriseBHLive
Why work for us:
- We offer an exciting, customer driven environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee cash plan and assistance
- Pension Scheme
- Car parking
- Free off peak gym membership
- Discounted peak gym membership
- Employee recognition scheme