- Salary: £34,119
- Accountable to: Homeshare UK Services Manager
- Hours: Full Time (37 hours per week)
- Contract: Initial 5 Years Fixed Term contract with the possibility of extension.
- Location: Home-based in the North West within easy reach of Liverpool and with extensive travel across the region. Occasional travel to other locations in the UK
- Website for full job description: https://homeshareuk.org/vacancy-homeshare-uk-service-coordinator-north-west-closing-date-april-22nd-2022/
- Deadline: 15th May 2022
Shared Lives Plus is the UK membership charity for more than 6,000 Shared Lives carers, 150 Shared Lives schemes, and a growing network of over 25 local Homeshare organisations. Our vision is a kinder, stronger society built on sharing our lives and our homes. We help build communities where everyone lives a full life, regardless of the support they need. We do this by turning Shared Lives and Homeshare into thriving, mainstream options, with all the right structures in place to support and guide those who want to share their lives and homes.
We have recently secured funding to further develop Homeshare in the UK in areas of the country that are currently not well serviced by our existing network.
This is a key operational role within our new service delivery team and the primary focus will be the development of a sustainable Homeshare programme in Liverpool. This role also contributes to the further development of knowledge, expertise, and practical resources that will support the wider Homeshare UK network.
Shared Lives Plus is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we are committed to ensuring that all staff are motivated, skilled, and rewarded by their work. We welcome applicants regardless of race, religion or belief, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by law. We promote and protect human rights; they are the foundation of what we do.
We want to be an inclusive place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and contribute their unique strengths and perspectives. We are focused on equality and believe that all the fascinating characteristics that make us different, make us more able to deliver our life-changing work with passion and creativity.
The overarching objectives of this role include:
- Support set up and promotion of a Homeshare programme in Liverpool.
- Deliver the day-to-day activities of the programme including; recruiting, matching, and supporting Homeshare participants
- Promote the Homeshare model widely across the region
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholder groups
- Support the development of key resources for the programme including an online management tool.
- Use learning from the project to support the development of new guidance for the wider network
Please submit your CV along with a supporting statement based on all the details in the job description and person specification telling us why you feel you’re the person for us to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is: 15th May 2022
Interviews will take place on the 25th May 2022
You can find out more about what it means to work at Shared Lives Plus via this link Working for Shared Lives Plus – Shared Lives Plus
More information about Homeshare UK and our network of providers can be found on the HSUK websitewww.homeshareuk.org