For full details and how to apply, go to: https://stgilestrust.ciphr-irecruit.com/templates/CIPHR/jobdetail_5946.aspx
Quote for Evaluation
January 2022 – March 2023
St Giles is delighted to announce that they are seeking an independent evaluation partner to measure the impact of our ‘Women Rising, Enabling Neighbourhoods’ (WREN) project funded through the DCMS Tampon Tax Fund (TTF) for the Financial Year 22/23.
Value: £40,000 (VAT inclusive)
Closing date: 11pm, Sunday 23 January 2022
Contact: Ann Griffiths,Peer Advisor Network Lead Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07467 916053 or Clare Bradley, East of England Regional Manager, email@example.com, 07584 059516
St Giles has recently been awarded a large grant through the DCMS Tampon Tax Fund (TTF), to improve the lives of disadvantaged women and girls in a 15 months project running from Jan 2022 – March 2023.
The project, Women Rising, Enabling Neighbourhoods (WREN) will provide opportunities for women, and grassroots organisations supporting them, in 3 disadvantaged coastal ‘Priority Places’ in Kent and Norfolk.
The project is intended to enable disadvantaged women to use their experiences to create positive change for themselves and other women in their communities, while gaining valuable skills for life and work, and to work alongside local women’s organisations to test if a lived experience, Community Champions model at grassroots level has impact and provides effective solutions to social, economic, and digital exclusion.
We are excited to tender for this work and look forward to securing an evaluation partner who shares the ambitions, passion and commitment to lived experience and enabling women to change their lives and communities for the better.
We are keen for the evaluation to be as ambitious as possible within the tight time and budget constraints, with co-evaluation with St Giles peer evaluators key. We are very open to proposals for creative approaches to achieving our evaluation goals and making the best use of resources available to help St Giles maximise the learning from, and value of, the project for the long term.
What we are looking for in an evaluator partner:
- Understanding of the values and goals of St Giles and commitment to the benefits of lived experience in service delivery, design and evaluation
- Experience of embedding peer-led evaluation and/or working with individuals with lived experience in developing and delivering evaluation approaches
- Can work in the East & South-East of England with travel likely
- Experience of and willingness to deliver a range of evaluation activities in person and remotely
- Experience of value for money / cost-benefits / cost-effectiveness / social value analysis
- Able to support us to learn internally, including advising on how we can make our data collection/reporting as effective as possible for evaluation and service improvement
- Strong project management skills, including willingness to raise and address risks at the earliest stage
- Able to keep a multi-faceted evaluation on track and delivering timely, high-quality outputs, managing competing demands on time
- Track-record in producing engaging and creative outputs that create impact
The timetable for the tendering process is:
- Tenders invited: w/c 10th January 2022
- Deadline for questions & requests for further information: 11pm, Wednesday 19th January 2022
- Submission deadline: 11pm, Sunday 23 January 2022
- Interviews: likely to be 3rd February 2022
- Evaluation commissioned: w/c 7th February 2022
- Set-up, planning, ToC and framework development: February/March 2022
- Project initial findings presentation: Oct 2022
- Project completion: end March 2023
Please note, all potential bidders making contact with questions will be asked to put their questions in writing, and be provided with the same information in response. Answers to questions received by question closing date will be uploaded as an additional document on our recruitment site alongside the ITT document.