Location: Isles of Scilly
Close Date: 24th June 2020 at 5pm
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package – see full job description for details
Website link for full job description: https://smiletogether.co.uk/job/dentist-isles-of-scilly/
Point of contact for applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief job description:
This has got to be one of the most unique Dentist roles in the country.
This exciting opportunity to join Brighter Dental, part of Smile Together Dental CIC, is due to the retirement of our current dentist on the Isles of Scilly. Reporting to our Clinical Director this position will suit someone who has significant experience, dedication and flexibility alongside the commitment to become an integral part of a close knit community.
Want to make a real difference? You couldn’t be in better company.
Responsibilities will include providing a ‘safety net’ NHS dental service to the population of the Isles of Scilly and visitors to the islands. More specifically:
- Encouragement and provision of regular dental care for adults and children resident on the islands
- Provision of emergency dental care for the residents of and visitors to the islands
- Enhancing oral health of the island population with particular emphasis on child dental health
- Responsibility for safe working and practice on a day-to-day basis in sites of clinical activity
- Active participation as part of the Brighter Dental team in wider Smile Together company activities
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Clinical Director
We’re a committed and friendly team that puts our people and patients first – join us in providing a valued dental service on the Isles of Scilly.
Please visit https://smiletogether.co.uk/job/dentist-isles-of-scilly/ for a full job description and person specification, then send in your current CV with a covering letter outlining why you’d be a great appointment for us to email@example.com