Location: Birmingham, B12 9LX
Close Date: 15/03/2020
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Point of contact for applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruiting for a manager to expand our cleaning social enterprise whilst also overseeing the smooth running of the current various customer contracts and sites. This involves quoting for and winning new contracts, the ongoing management of cleaning staff, the recruitment and training of new staff and regular quality audits.
It is mainly an office based role but will involve visiting sites, customers, cleaners as well as some cold calling.
The Contract Cleaning Manager will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of cleaning standards are achieved and that high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specific tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Quoting and winning new customer cleaning contracts
- Contract retention
- Managing the resourcing of the contract including recruitment and mobilisation of new staff and contracts
- Managing and co-ordinating all cleaning services ensuring a high quality is consistently achieved
- Maintaining an excellent relationship with staff and customers
- Day to day strategic planning of the cleaning contracts
- Producing reports as required by the Senior Social Enterprise Manager
- Ensuring the overall cost effective and efficient delivery of the cleaning contracts
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position please visit our website.