Job Title: B2B Sales Assistant
Department: Sales and Marketing
Location: Highams Park
Reports to: Business Development manager
Position Type: Full time (part time considered)
Working Pattern 5 days per week. 8 hours per day with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break.
Join our busy, dynamic sales team in a heritage social enterprise to help grow our business customer base across our 3 brands – CLARITY, BECO. and The Soap Co. You will be responsible for responding to new business enquiries by email and over the phone, and responding to existing customer enquiries about new products, to help grow the business to business customer base. You will provide support to the business development manager and be a point of liaison internally between sales, marketing, customer services and operations when it comes to managing B2B relationships.
Role Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist the business development manager in day-to-day tasks including responding to new business enquires, documentation and information requests from existing customers and distributors.
- To respond to inbound B2B inquiries from SMEs and manage through to sale. Introduce them to CLARITY & Co., our brands, products and existing supply chain.
- Support the customer services, orders and operations teams to ensure timely fulfillment of B2B orders, and the best service possible.
- Recording B2B sales related feedback
- Respond to non-standard requests from existing customer, and assist customer services in communicating any exceptional circumstances
- Updating Netsuite (CRM) with opportunity information, pricelists and customer emails relating to contractual terms.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- Great Communicator, possessing excellent written and verbal English skills
- Good problem-solving skills and comfortable taking the initiative
- Good telephone manner and comfortable managing an inbox
- Proficient user of IT systems including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience working in an administration and / or sales environment
- Degree level qualification (desired not required)
- Powerpoint and Sharepoint (desirable)
You should be a positive, team player who works well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and enjoys a challenge.
You can work independently and take ownership and accountability for your areas of responsibility, and prioritise tasks and proactively seek solutions in an assertive manner.
You should be as passionate as we are about changing the status quo around disability employment and be able to confidently convey your passion to our potential customers.
How to apply:
Please send your CV’s and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org