SEUK’s vision is of a more equal society – we believe that social enterprise is our best chance of creating a fairer world and protecting the planet.
Our mission is to achieve that through creating a favourable environment in which social enterprises can thrive.
We do this through:
- raising awareness of social enterprise with different audiences through communications, events and campaigns
- building the evidence base – research demonstrating how social enterprise makes a difference
- helping social enterprises learn from each other, network and share knowledge
- opening up markets in the private, public and social sectors to social enterprise
- advocacy with government at all levels to create a regulatory and policy environment that is supportive to social enterprise
We operate in line with our values which inform our decision-making and our approach:
In short, we are the national voice for social enterprise.