5 November 2021
City Health Care Partnership CIC (CHCP) announced today that they are opening a new vaccination centre in Princes Quay, Hull on Monday 8 November.
People over 18 wanting a Covid-19 booster will need to book an appointment through the national system; the centre will also be offering first jabs to 12 to 15-year-olds, in line with current Government guidance.
Booster appointments will be available seven days a week from 8am to 7.20pm with appointments for 12 to 15-year-olds from 4 to 7.20pm during the week and 12 to 7.20pm at weekends, to fit around school hours.
There will be limited slots for walk-in appointments but to be sure of getting your jab, it’s best to book ahead.
Carol Waudby, Chief Operating Officer at CHCP said, “We’re very happy to be able to help in continuing to protect our communities against Covid-19 in this new centre. We vaccinated over 100,000 people at Hull City Hall and we’ll continue to give the jab to local people for as long as it’s needed.
“As the leading provider of community-based NHS health and care services in our area, we have seen the devastating effects of the virus first-hand among our patients and colleagues. We are determined to do all we can to make sure as many people as possible are protected from it.”
You can book your vaccination and protect yourself against Covid-19 by going to www.nhs.uk or calling 119.
Notes to editor:
- City Health Care Partnership CIC is an independent ‘for better profit’ and co-owned Community Interest Company responsible for providing local health and care services. Registered in England No: 06273905
- We provide over 50 diverse services in community settings, including Palliative Care, District Nursing, TB Clinics, Health Visitors, School Nurses, Sexual Health, Dentistry, Public Health, Prison Health, GP Practices, Urgent Care, Eating Disorders and Psychological Wellbeing to name but a few and employ over 2,000 people
- All profits from all our growing ventures are reinvested into services, staff and the communities in which we work. Our recent Social Return on Investment audit showed a return of £63 for every £1 spent on community funded activities.
- For more information on the services offered by CHCP CIC please see www.chcpcic.org.uk.
- Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/CHCPHull.
- Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com.