Organised by Employers For Childcare, the annual Awards are the perfect opportunity for businesses to showcase their commitment to helping employees achieve a balance between their work and family lives. Whether it’s through the provision of Childcare Vouchers, flexi-time or even an extra day off work the Awards recognise and reward those who go above and beyond legal requirements to provide and promote family friendly working practices.
There are four categories to enter in 2017:
- Public Sector Organisation
- Large Private Sector Company
- Small Medium Enterprise/Micro Business
- Charity/Social Enterprise
Why should you apply for the Awards?
- FREE to enter and open to all organisations across the UK
- Lets the public and potential employees know that your organisation puts family friendly working practices on the agenda
- Provides an opportunity to engage with staff and generate ideas
- Offers insight into what other organisations are doing to be family friendl
Organisations wishing to enter the Awards should visit:
www.employersforchildcare.org/about-us/family-friendly-employer-awards or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to receive an application pack.
This year the winners of the Awards will be announced at an Awards Lunch at Galgorm Resort & Spa on Tuesday 26 September 2017. The Awards will be compered by journalist and television presenter, Sarah Travers. Keynote speaker is London’s Air Ambulance CEO, Jonathan Jenkins. Join us and let’s celebrate the organisations making life easier for working families!
The closing date to apply is Friday 4 August.