A year of specialist support with Cambridge Social Ventures incubator: deadline to apply 30th June
From fashion to farming, prosthetics to prisons, Cambridge Social Ventures helps entrepreneurs at all stages grow and scale up their social impact. Their programmes are designed for people who will drive their businesses forward to create real, scaleable, lasting change.
In the past three years, they’ve supported nearly 100 ventures to grow, find customers and investment. Their entrepreneurs come from every sector, range from local to global in scale, and include technology start-ups, public sector, community organisations, university spinouts and everything in between. The common element is a strong social mission at the core of a sustainable business.
Your 12 months of support includes:
- A dedicated business advisor for one-to-one support
- Monthly training and networking days in Cambridge
- Support to access finance, including a loan fund from Foundation East and guidance in approaching investors
- Free co-working office space at the Future Business Centre in Cambridge
- Discount business technology from Amazon and Microsoft
For more information and to apply, head to: https://www.jbs.cam.ac.uk/faculty-research/centres/social-innovation/cambridge-social-ventures/the-12-month-incubator/