Westminster Business School is hosting a conversation with leaders in social finance to reflect on emerging trends and share thoughts on the future of good finance in the new world.
Join for this forward-thinking conversation exploring the future of social finance in the UK. The panel will be discussing several issues including:
- the impact of Covid on the structure of social investment
- the emerging role of non-financial support alongside investment
- the impact and deployment of subsidy in the UK social investment market.
The 60-minute session will include a panel discussion and an open Q&A with our audience. Our confirmed speakers are:
- Ben Smith – Head of Social Investment at Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
- Mathu Jeyaloganathan – Head of Investment at Unltd
- Seb Elsworth – Chief Executive at Access: The Foundation for Social Investment.
The event will take place on Thursday 24th June 2021, 1pm – 2pm BST.