Thu, 9 June 2022 – 10:30 – 17:00
Location: Amnesty International UK, 25 New Inn Yard,London, EC2A 3EA
The Fair Tax Foundation is pleased to be back to hosting its annual in-person conference as part of Fair Tax Week 2022. The event will bring together businesses, policy makers from national and local government and our friends from the tax justice movement in #CelebratingFair and exploring the positive contribution corporation tax makes to society. Leading voices in business, tax transparency and anti-corruption will speak on, and discuss, important topics around responsible tax conduct.
We’re thrilled to announce an extraordinary list of speakers including:
- Susan Davy – CEO, Pennon Group
- Caroline Dale, Director of Finance Operations, Leeds Building Society
- Dame Margaret Hodge MP
- David Palmer – CEO, Epworth Investment Management
- Dr Susan Hawley – Spotlight on Corruption
- Tommaso Faccio – ICTRICT (Independent Commission for the Reform of International Corporate Taxation)
More speakers to follow.
Lunch as well as ample opportunities for networking will be provided.
Please contact Nora (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about the conference.