News & Events Sector Jobs Board Innovation Engagement Lead - Ninety Consulting Role: Innovation Engagement Lead Purpose: Lead delivery of exciting global insurance innovation projects. This role majors on project leadership, project team management and quality of client outcomes. Package: Competitive base salary, depending on experience, plus packageBasis of employment: permanent full-time.Base location: London (with travel in UK and beyond).Start: ASAP.To apply: contact [email protected] with a Covering Letter (max 1 page) and CV. Reporting to: a Ninety Consulting Innovation Delivery Director Responsible for: team management on a project-by-project basis, and possibly line management of a portion of consulting and delivery team; supported by operations and admin. Overview: Ninety Consulting is an established boutique insurance innovation specialist, working with large global insurance brands, and competing successfully with Big 4 consultancies. We are looking for a Innovation Engagement Lead who will be responsible for delivering a substantial level of client projects (indicatively, c. £1m combined annual value). Although the Innovation Delivery Director and Client Partner will be responsible for winning projects, you will have input in the preparation of pitches. You will be working within a delivery team that works as a pool of specialists across a range of our innovation projects. Depending on the project need, the Delivery Director will assemble different groups of consultants from within the team. Thereafter, you will be responsible for shaping project approaches using Ninety proven methodologies and bespoke approaches. You will be leading their profitable delivery, whilst coaching and managing individual project teams. As the focal point for clients, you will be bringing the delivery of their project together into a powerful outcome for them, and a strong profit-‐making mechanism for Ninety. We’d expect you to have impressive experience of hands-‐on delivery involvement and this role will require you to remain hands on in that capacity. You must have a strong innovation and digital delivery record, and proven and impressive digital transformation or innovation consulting project leadership experience. The role is likely to suit people with agency or consulting backgrounds or in the digital functions of some of the system integrators (e.g. Deloitte Digital). Significant experience in project leadership roles at a proposition testing / design specialist (e.g. Market Gravity, Adaptive Lab) could be highly relevant. The role may suit people with client-‐side experience, and particularly those with strong innovation or digital experience in the insurance sector or who have been involved in the development and delivery of transformational projects. The role may also suit tech startup entrepreneurs who have been learning how to build their own tech startup but want to use these sorts of techniques with a wider team around them. Ninety has huge growth ambitions and a strong and active growth plan. We are intentionally setting about building for scale with strong advisors on board. Your career path at Ninety can be exciting and varied, including involvement in a potential series of internal product innovation initiatives. There is opportunity to progress through to Delivery Director and Client Partner levels. In the very short-‐term, though, we will want to see success in project delivery, with highly-‐satisfied clients and high-‐margin project outcomes. A different sort of company: We are motivated by a desire to use our profits to play a big part in addressing causes of poverty in third world countries. Ninety Consulting is a wholly-‐owned subsidiary of a registered social enterprise, Ninety CIC, and 90% of our distributable profit goes to such causes, with the other 10% being shared amongst staff as a profit share. Our vision is to give £1bn to social causes over a 30-‐year timeframe. Buy-‐in to our vision and cause is an important part of feeling part of the team at Ninety. Remuneration & reward: We are seeking people who are looking for a purpose-‐driven career, in which they can make a tangible difference to 10,000’s of the extreme poor every year. We will be looking for strong evidence of social motivation over personal ambition. Competitive base salary, depending on experience, plus package benefits including pension, life and health insurance, plus a share of 10% profit. Hiring process: We will hold initial telephone interviews, then invite a handful of candidates to formal interview. Those who seem to fit best at formal interview will be invited to a more detailed interview at which they will be asked to present a proposal and talk through approaches. References will be taken up. We also do a variety of psychometric testing. We are a fast growing business that is looking for the right people to build for longevity. Click here for the full job description.