News & Events Sector Jobs Board Innovation Consultant - Ninety Consulting Role: Innovation ConsultantPurpose: Help deliver exciting global insurance innovation projects from proposition development and new product/service development to market pilot.Package: Competitive base salary, depending on experience, plus packageBasis of employment: permanent full-time.Base location: London (with travel in UK and beyond).Start: ASAP.To apply: contact [email protected] with your Cover Letter (max 1 page) and CV. Reporting to: an Innovation Engagement Lead.Responsible for: junior consulting team on a project-by-project basis, and possibly some line management over time; supported by operations and admin Overview of the Role: Ninety Consulting is an established boutique insurance innovation specialist, working with large global insurance brands, and competing successfully with Big 4 consultancies. We are looking for a Consultant to work on a range of exciting innovation, proposition development andproduct launch projects in the UK and beyond. Line managed by the Innovation Delivery Director, butworking on a project-by-project basis for a Innovation Engagement Lead, the role here will be responsiblefor delivering the agreed project activities and deliverables, using the methodologies that Ninety alreadyoffers, as well as by developing new ones as required. You will be working within a delivery team that worksas a pool of specialists across a range of our innovation projects. Depending on the project need, the DeliveryDirector will assemble different groups of consultants from within the team. The role will specifically beresponsible for ensuring efficient and high quality delivery of our award-winning 123 methodology forinsurance innovation and for taking on important tasks in bespoke consulting engagements and otherservices, including developing new customer value propositions. We’d expect you to have impressive experience of hands-on delivery involvement, and to be highly involved.We are looking for someone who is eager to keep their sleeves rolled up, delivering ideation methodologies,innovation approaches, proposition development projects, and MVP / PoCs with real consumers. You musthave a strong innovation and digital delivery record, and proven and impressive digital transformation orinnovation consulting project experience. The role is likely to suit people with agency or consultingbackgrounds, working for digital agencies or consultancies, or in the digital functions of some of the systemintegrators (e.g. Deloitte Digital). Significant experience on projects at a proposition testing / designspecialist (e.g. Market Gravity, Adaptive Lab) could be highly relevant. The role may suit people with clientsideexperience, and particularly those with good innovation or digital experience in the insurance sector.The role may also suit tech startup entrepreneurs who have been learning how to build their own techstartup, but want to use these sorts of techniques with a wider team around them and a greater variety ofopportunities. We are a business with huge growth ambitions and a strong and active growth plan, who are intentionallysetting about building for scale with strong advisors on board. Your career path at Ninety can be exciting andvaried, with the growing business offering opportunities for role expansion and promotion for deservingcandidates. A different sort of company:We are motivated by a desire to use our profits to play a big part in addressing causes of poverty in thirdworld countries. Ninety Consulting is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a registered social enterprise, NinetyCIC, and 90% of our distributable profit goes to such causes, with the other 10% being shared amongst staffas a profit share. Our vision is to give £1bn to social causes over a 30-year timeframe. Buy-in to our visionand cause is an important part of feeling part of the team at Ninety. Remuneration & reward:We are seeking people who are looking for a purpose-driven career, in which they can make a tangibledifference to 10,000’s of the extreme poor every year. We will be looking for strong evidence of socialmotivation over personal ambition. Competitive base salary, depending on experience, plus package benefitsincluding pension, life and health insurance, plus a share of 10% profit. Hiring process:we will filter applications, hold initial telephone interviews, then invite a handful of candidates to formalinterview. Those who seem to fit best at formal interview will be invited to a more detailed interview at whichthey will be asked to present a proposal and talk through approaches. References will be taken up. We alsodo a variety of psychometric testing. We are a fast growing business that is looking for the right people tobuild for longevity. Click here for the full job description.