Current social enterprise landscape
Gwynedd is a vibrant county of Social Enterprise activity. There are a mixture of Social Enterprises ranging from well established Enterprises celebrating 30 years to small scale enterprises such as community centre steering groups.
Social Enterprises have strong links with their individual communities, and also work with individual community members as a lot of Social Enterprise Boards are made up of volunteers.
- Take a proactive role in promoting effective working relationships between the social enterprise sector in Gwynedd and Gwynedd Council.
- Promote the growth of the Social Enterprise members and identify opportunities to deliver services on behalf of the local authority.
- Work collaboratively to provide creative solutions to some of the delivery challenges facing the local authority.
- Develop and maintain a sustainable social enterprise sector in Gwynedd.
- Seek to maximise the benefit of the local area of any work delivered
Stakeholder Group in Gwynedd
- Antur Waunfawr
- Grwp Cynefin
- Menter Fachwen
- Deudraeth Cyf
- Seren Cyf
- Gwesty Seren
- Antur Stiniog
- Menter Felinuchaf
- Yr Urdd
- Antur Nantlle
- Age Cymru Gwynedd a Mon