Start ASAP


Basis of employment: permanent full-time

Location: London or UK South-East, TBC. Majority of time in our office, with some time meeting new team members or clients (mostly London).

Reporting to: Ninety Consulting MD (line manager); supporting Consulting Partners in delivery operations

Responsible for: Associate consultant relationships, but no direct reports, and no delivery responsibility; supported by admin function.

Overview: as our business grows, we need greater focus and input to the administration of our delivery teams and the project administration. As such, Ninety is looking for a competent, flexible and intelligent team member to help manage partnerships, resourcing and project administration. The role is split between managing our strategic partner relationships, managing our Associate consultant network, and handling project setup and administration. We are looking for someone with good relationship development skills, a strong eye for administrative detail and process, and an ability to juggle many balls at once.

Possible backgrounds: the role is likely to suit people with experience of

  1. project administration for advisory / consulting projects (e.g. job codes, timesheeting, forecasting, budget reconciliations, invoicing, contracts);
  2. handling partner and supplier relationships (e. g. sourcing partners, auditing and due diligence, contracts and infosec);
  3. managing pools of Associate / freelance specialist contractors or consultants (e.g. recruiting, managing a community, handling availability, screening, contracts, infosec briefings); and
  4. controlling project resourcing (e.g. balancing resource availability, managing utilisation levels)

A different sort of company: we are an established digital and innovation specialist, working with large global FS brands, and competing successfully with Big 4 consultancies. We are also set up as a registered social enterprise, motivated by an underlying desire to use our profits to play a big part in addressing causes of poverty in third world countries. 90% of our distributable profit goes to such causes, with the other 10% being shared amongst staff as a profit share. Our vision is to give £1bn to social causes over a 30-year timeframe. Buy-in to our vision and cause is an important part of feeling part of the team at Ninety, and we will be looking in the hiring process for strong evidence of social motivation over personal ambition.

Remuneration & reward:

  • Standard: interesting work in a vibrant young company, plus £30-40k basic salary, plus benefits including pension, life insurance and health insurance from Vitality.
  • Social: play a part in helping the world’s poorest (for many of our team, every day’s work generates social impact for about 100 people in developing countries); get a share of our 10% profit share (based on longevity of service); have a say in what charities our profits get distributed to; potential to visit charities / initiatives in developing countries and get involved directly; be involved in our Ninety Christmas Challenge, where we seek direct local social impact from each of our team.

Becoming successful at Ninety: we are a business with huge growth ambitions and plans, who are intentionally setting about building for scale. Your career path at Ninety can be exciting and varied, including involvement in a potential series of innovation start-up initiatives. In the very short-term, though, we will want to see success and accuracy in project administration and the building and maintenance of strong strategic partner and Associate consultant communities.

Hiring process: we intend to filter CVs, hold brief initial Skype video interviews, then invite a handful of candidates to formal interview. Those who seem to fit best at formal interview will be invited to a more detailed interview at which they will be asked to present their views on successful project administration, and ways in which they would construct and manage communities of Associate consultants and strategic partners. References will be taken up. We would rather take time and get the right person. We want to build for longevity.

Point of contact for applicants: [email protected]

Click here for the full job description