Benefits and fees
'A great opportunity to network and learn how to get a shot at the big boys. Without your help this would not have been possible, so big appreciation and keep up the good work!'
Andy Cumming, social enterprise printers DTP
TAILORED SUPPORT AT EACH STAGE OF YOUR JOURNEY
Our membership bands are designed to support you whatever stage you're at on your social enterprise journey. From brand new start-ups to multi-million pound organisations, our unrivalled networks and reach will ensure you get the most from your membership year after year.
|Start 0 - 100K turnover £75 per annum|
|Sustain 100K - 500K turnover £175 per annum|
|Grow 500K - 5M turnover £550 per annum|
|Thrive 5M - 50M turnover £2,800 per annum|
|Scale 50m+ turnover £4,750 per annum|
ALL MEMBERS BENEFIT FROM
- Invitation to exclusive member events, including All-Party Parliamentary Group on Social Enterprise receptions
- Networking opportunities - and learn and improve your business skills at free and discounted events
- Getting involved in our policy and campaigns work to help grow the social enterprise movement
- A member badge to display your social enterprise status
- Priority access and discounts to sector-wide events
- Free webinars delivered by industry experts
Housing Associations: Click here for our tailored housing membership packages.
HOW TO JOIN
If your turnover is up to £10m - complete the online form and have your credit / debit card details ready.
If your turnover is £10m plus - there are two options. Either complete the online form and pay online by credit / debit card. Or we can raise an invoice: if this is your preference, contact us on 020 3589 4950 or contact our membership officer on email@example.com
Before joining please read our membership Terms & Conditions
Please note that we only offer membership to organisations (not individuals) - this includes Sole Traders, Limited Companies, CICs and other legal entities.
If your social enterprise is in its first year of trading, please select your membership fee band based on your estimated turnover for the current financial year.