'We’ve benefitted so much from SEUK membership. It’s been the most fruitful early investment we've ever made in the business.'
Edwin Broni-Mensah, Founder, GiveMeTap
Our members aren't just social enterprises - they also include local authorities, housing associations, charities, community groups and private sector businesses.
From local grass-roots organisations to multi-million pound businesses, what unites our members is their commitment to changing the world through business.
- Invitations to exclusive member events, including All-Party Parliamentary Group on Social Enterprise receptions
- Networking opportunities
- Learn and improve your business skills at free and discounted events
- Getting involved in our policy and campaigns work to help grow the social enterprise movement
- A member badge to display your social enterprise status
- Priority access and discounts to sector-wide events
- Free webinars delivered by industry experts
READ MORE ABOUT BENEFITS AND FEES READY TO JOIN? COMPLETE THE ONLINE FORM