FIND SOCIAL ENTERPRISE JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES
Our online jobs page is open to all organisations that want to post positions relevant to the social enterprise sector. We charge just £50 for use of this service.
Please call 020 3589 4974 to submit a job specification.
|Social Enterprise UK runs its job page in partnership with Timewise Jobs, a social enterprise and the only UK job board specialising in part-time and flexible roles.|
WHY ADVERTISE A ROLE WITH US?
Posting with SEUK means your role will get promoted on:
- Our job page, seen by almost 2000 people every month
- Our fortnightly newsletter, sent to more than 12,000 people
- Our Twitter feed, with 17,000 followers
Plus, now that we’re working with Timewise Jobs, if your role has any element of flexibility, you can benefit from their:
- 45,000 monthly jobseekers
- Weekly newsletter sent to 27,000 registered candidates
- Highly qualified audience - 95% have at least five years experience
BENEFITS OF WORKING IN SOCIAL ENTERPRISE
- You get to see your hard work making a difference
- You’re surrounded by really passionate people
- Working for an organisation that does good things for the world you live in is a great motivator
- Many social enterprises are employee-owned businesses - also known as mutuals and co-operatives. Staff have a stake in them and / or a say in how they’re run
Enjoy What You Do - read the stories of some people who have moved to work in social enterprise from other sectors
Social Enterprise Explained - a quick & easy to read guide
Frequently Asked Questions - a good starting point if you're new to social enterprise