About the Awards
2012 has been a momentous year for the UK’s Social Enterprise sector, and in November it will be time to celebrate. This year has seen the launch of Big Society Capital, the world’s first social investment bank, and the passage of the Public Services (Social Value) Act – a triumph for the social enterprise lobby that could revolutionise public spending.
The UK Social Enterprise Awards 2012 are designed to share, to showcase and to celebrate all this. Now in their 14th year, this year’s awards will be bigger and better than ever before. For the first time, Social Enterprise UK will be working with partners from Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to reach out to Britain’s 68,000-strong social enterprise movement. There are now 14 categories – more than ever before – with regional heats for the major awards.
The Awards ceremony
The winners will be announced at an evening ceremony to be held in the Nursery Pavilion at Lord’s Cricket Ground on Monday 12th November. There will be a drinks reception followed by a sit down three course dinner. We are expecting some 400-450 social enterprise practitioners and business people to attend, plus a senior government figure and celebrity host.
- Be part of the UK’s only awards dedicated to the social enterprise sector
- Show your support for this key movement
- Gain genuine business outcomes by integrating social enterprises into your supply chain
- Gain national recognition with high profile awards – extensive media coverage across UK
- Sponsor the category most appropriate to your business
- Immerse your staff in the social enterprise movement with an exclusive networking table
For more information
Please contact Charlie Wigglesworth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3589 4955.