Fit for the Future
Fit for the Future is Social Enterprise UK’s annual health conference for social enterprises, charities, housing associations, local authorities, CCGs, health and wellbeing boards, and those within the NHS.
Fit for the Future 2017
The event - sponsored by Bates Wells & Braithwaite - is an opportunity to get to grips with key policy and implementation agendas as well as a chance to think about your own organisation's resilience in an increasingly tough environment.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Anita Charlesworth, Director of Research and Economics, The Health Foundation
- Rt Hon Stephen Dorrell, former Secretary of State for Health, current Chair of Birmingham and Solihull STP board
- Alberto De Rosa, CEO, Ribera Salud to speak about the Alzira Model a Spanish approach to Accountable Care Organisation
As pressure on the health and care system mounts – budgets don't match demand and although transformational change is happening, the reality is patchy and complex. This conference will seek to interpret the developing new systems and models as well as explore the role social enterprises can play in leading and influencing the proposed new local systems to deliver the best and more appropriate care for their residents.
Workshops at the conference will include:
- Building Resilience: partnerships & diversification
- New Models of Care: MCP, devolution & ACOs
- Social value and healthcare: launch of new research & advice on demonstrating social value
- Sustainable and transformation plans (STPs): where are we now? & How to get involved
Buy your tickets here