WE HOST INTERNATIONAL VISITS
If you're interested in visiting the UK to find out more about the social enterprise sector or individual social enterprises, please complete this form and email it to email@example.com
HELPING THE GLOBAL SOCIAL ENTERPRISE MOVEMENT GROW
Social Enterprise UK's work to support this has included:
- Designing, hosting and organising visits from politicians and decision makers to the UK to meet with British experts, civil servants and ministers; helping them to understand what has helped build the social enterprise movement in the UK.
- Helping steer the direction of the Social Enterprise World Forum, and its growing global network
- Providing insight and support to other European nations and European Commission through our role within the Commission’s Expert Group on Social Business
- Helping build and working with similar national organisations being established in other countries
- Developing learning and support programmes for social enterprise leaders
- Providing bespoke, specialist business consultancy support to individual organisations and agencies
- Disseminating and sharing policy advice, information and publications internationally
- Speaking at events, inspiring political leaders and decision makers of the opportunities social enterprise presents
- Hosting and organising international delegations visiting the UK to learn good practice
Social Enterprise UK works with the British Council
Together we represent the UK social enterprise sector overseas and help develop the social enterprise ecosystem in locations as diverse as Turkey, Japan, China, Africa and New Zealand.
Together, we share good practice in both directions to help social enterprise grow internationally. The organisation also continues to broker opportunities for partners, intermediaries and members alike.
Read Peter Holbrook's (SEUK's chief executive) article on the global movement of social enterprise.