The National Leadership Programme
Social Enterprise UK and Real Partners CIC have joined forces to run a national social enterprise leadership programme. Increase long-term growth and create sustainable organisational strategies. Create a culture of innovation and questioning to stretch your organisational boundaries.
Our leadership courses aim to support you to
- Become an investment ready organisation.
- Increase your confidence, in starting, shaping and growing a social enterprise.
- Define and drive vision and strategy and improve your knowledge and understanding to create viable business models.
- Make the most of relationships and partnerships and participate in an active network of peers, for a rich source of new knowledge and understanding, support and guidance.
How the courses are delivered
- We take a practical approach to learning which enables participants to reflect on their impact in the context of their own environment.
- We use current case studies, expert speakers, action learning and site visits to embed learning and newly acquired skills.
- We support leaders through one-to-one coaching sessions to uncover their immense strengths and significant development areas we support leaders to build these into a comprehensive leadership action plan.
- We provide learning in bite-sized pieces through access to our on-line toolkits, our coaching offer, networks and seminars.
Executive Development Programme (Starts 1 May 2013) ... spaces still available
Liberate Leadership Programme (Sold out)
Since March 2011 Social Enterprise UK and Real Partners have been delivering programmes for Emerging Leaders, Senior Leaders, the Liberate “spin-out” Programme and a Youth Organisations Social Enterprise Leaders Programme working with over 60 sector leaders.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 0203 589 4957.