SOCIAL ENTERPRISE UK | THE FIRE STATION | 139 TOOLEY STREET | LONDON | SE1 2HZ
How to find us - map and travel information
We're part of a social enterprise hub and share The Fire Station with:
- The School for Social Entrepreneurs
- The Centre for Social Impact
- The Beyond Food Foundation
- Brigade - a social enterprise bar and bistro
GET IN TOUCH
If you're thinking of starting a social enterprise and need business advice and support, please read our 'Start your social enterprise' guide. It contains lots of useful advice and comprehensive information about what you need to consider at the beginning of your social enterprise journey.
Please note that we only offer a helpline to SEUK members.
For other enquiries, please contact the relevant department:
- Membership Enquiries | 020 3589 4948 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press Office | 020 3589 4951 / 4949 | email@example.com
- General Enquiries | 020 3589 4950 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance Department | 020 3589 4963 | email@example.com
- Speaker Bureau Service | Find out more
MEET OUR TEAM
If you're looking for a member of the SEUK team click here
We're always keen to hear your thoughts so that we can improve our website. Please email us with any feedback you may have.